Wednesday 5 September 2018

A CUP OF HOT COFFEE

When the cold is chilling my bones,
and the hormones are raging within,
and the car blood in my veins cry for
heating,
I remember things, creepy things,
creepy things come to my mind,
thoughts and wise quotes like,
'two are better than one,
when two lie together they keep
warm.'
I shake my head to clear the fog,
but before I can clearly see,
the 'Arrow of God pops to my eyes,
And I hear Chinua Achebe speaking
to me, telling me, enlightening me,
with this magic African wisdom,
He tells me,
"The penis that does not die young
will one day eat meat with beards"
It's the effect of this cold,
If you don't mind, could you please
bring me a hot cup of coffee?

#themusingsofamadman
#camistare2018
#thescreamingthoughtsofasilentpen

No comments:

Post a Comment