Friday 31 August 2018

SINFUL FANTASIES

I have made love to you a million times in my secret fantasies,
I have explored your nookes and curves,
your straights and bends, your shallows and depths.
I have drunk intensely from your sweet fountains
and got myself more intoxicated.
I have fantasised about your beautiful mounds,
the fine hills on your chest, the sharp peaks.
I have mouthed to myself a gazillion
beautiful compliments,
told you countless sweet nothings in my fantasies.

I have felt things in places, places within
- unmentionable.
I have done things with you in my fantasies,
crazy things, "sinful" things.
I have touched places, parts, and other things.
I have given you uncountable kisses
in my wild dreams and fantasies
and still got lost in the sweetness of your lips.
I have imagined,
I have longed to taste the nectar in your tongue,
Something tells me you drip of pure sweet honey,
Would you mind if I find out?

I have done countless styles, existing and invented,
switched lanes and positions uncountable times
in these fantastic fantasies.
I have shifted gears, altered rythms, changed speeds,
driven fast, slowed down, stopped abruptly,
applied brakes, sometimes emergency ones
in these unceasing fantasies.

I have yearned, I have longed, I have wanted,
I have burned with desire, I have been consumed,
and still, I can't seem to get you of my mind,
all these crazy things, hot dreams, wet dreams,
and daytime fantasies, night-time dreams
and full time longings.

Am I crazy?
Or what is this that is happening to me?
I don't know, maybe you tell me.
Am I crazy?

#TheSmittenPoet
#Camistare2018
#TheScreamingThoughtsOfASilentPen

1 comment: