Tuesday 1 October 2019


I have a pen that constantly vomits.
A magic pen that vomits a magic ink of life and death.

This pen of mine writes stories of joining and breaking.
The magic ink of love and hate in the same page and sometimes sentence.
The pen of greed and honesty, truth and lies.

My pen writes about clouds and numbers like 9 and 69.
This is the ink of the gods and demons that tells beautiful stories of animals like dogs with styles that humans ape and celebrate.
This pen is a masterpiece, a crazy mix of thirst and quenching of the same by the same source of ink.

My pen writes with eternal ink, stories of beautiful sounds and crazy ones, songs, and moans of life and death, joy and pain, weird sweetness, bitten lips and shut eyes, confusion and pandemonium,
tales of feelings and strong things words cannot express.
Oh, how I love what this pen is.

The ink from my pen tells tales of healing and heartaches, pain and heartbreaks victory and loses, defeats and conquests, laughter and tears.

I have a pen that writes beautiful stories of life at the beginning and sad ones of death in the process in the same breath.

My pen writes stories of successful farmers and planters and painful ones of failed farmers and barren gardens.

My pen is a masterpiece of sorts, a gift from the gods, a tool for praise and ridicule.

Oh, ye sages, philosophers and wise men of this age, can you tell me what my pen is?
Can you tell me why my ink should be as mixed as this?
Oh, ye men who live right where God is, can you intervene in the heavens and bless this pen and ink?
Can you prophesy what my pen is and drop a word of knowledge may be to save this mortal son of a man from pens, vomit, and ink?

The pen holder thanks all of you for the stories and written manuscripts.
The pen is appreciative of the readers of these pen-ish stories that grope in darkness attempting to find out what this pen is.

#TheMusingsOfaMadMan
#TheReflectionsOfThePoet
#TheLoudThoughtsOfaSilentPen
#TheChildishStoriesOfa34YearOld

camistarespoken.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment